Monday, September 7, 2009

And the award goes to...



I'm late with this but I've had trouble deciding and have wrestled with my stays all weekend.
Here are my nominees (in random order) :

Johanna over at 18th century blog
For making a fantastic resource and for posting beautiful pictures of her costumes, events and museum visits.

Maria and Fuchsia's 18th century dress project
For it was her blog that sparked my inspiration to start my project

Gail with her blog Art, beauty and ewell ordered chaos
For a very inspiring blog with a lot of interesting projects

Vivcore author of Fancy Girl and her Vivcore journal of Power!
For kindly sharing lots of inspiring information and nice tutorials

Hanna and the Quasi-Historical costumer
An inspiring blog and interesting projects (and she has a ball jointed doll, I'm so jealous!)

/L

3 comments:

  1. I have to do this one- I've forgotten. But I see that you have already taken one I was thinking about. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously!? Oh gosh you're totally making me blush here! Hehe, thank you!!! =D

    ReplyDelete